United Music of Brussels came into being after the terrorist attacks in Brussels in 2016 and primarily wanted to connect people and revitalise urban society. Due to the strict security protocol, United Music of Brussels’ nature of connection is affected heavily. La Monnaie, Belgian National Orchestra and BOZAR have decided to postpone the fifth edition of United Music of Brussels. Read the full discussion with the three directors about the postponement of United Music of Brussels and the recent decisions of the government.
On September 7, a musical meeting will be kicked off at BOZAR and culminate in the AB with a dazzling closing concert! United Music of Brussels is the perfect excuse for an excessive stroll through the capital, from the Beurrschouwburg and la Monnaie to the renewed Cinema Palace. Classical music is exploring its boundaries and flirts with styles like rock, Eastern sounds and hip hop. You can check the complete programme of this urban music party here!
Confirm your presence on our Facebook event to stay on top of all updates.
With the participation of
- The European Commission (Directorate-General for Human Resources and Security)
- Ancienne Belgique
- The Music Village
- The City of Brussels
- Cinema Palace
- ECHO – Eureopan Concert Hall Organisation: Classical Futures of Europe programme
- P. Viktors Jermakovich, the community of the Church Maria Magdalena
- The Royal Protestant Chapel
- Met-X Moving Music
- All Yield and the neighbours of the Ravenstein Gallery
- Plein Publique