Musical stroll in the heart of Brussels
The Belgian National Orchestra, La Monnaie and BOZAR join forces again to present the second edition of ‘United Music of Brussels’. This year, 16 locations invite you for an unforgettable afternoon strolling between musical performances. They will guide you from the city centre, along the canal and to Molenbeek. All along the route musicians and singers from the Belgian National Orchestra and La Monnaie, as well as several guest artists, will captivate you with their short, varied programmes that explore a range of musical genres! Bring your friends or family- the route is also a chance to discover lots of unusual and little-known places, even for Brussels natives. Let the city, its people and its music surprise you...
Hans Waege, Intendant of the Belgian National Orchestra
Peter de Caluwe, General director – Intendant of La Monnaie Royal Opera House
Paul Dujardin, CEO and Artistic Director of the Centre for Fine Arts Brussels
14:00 > 20:00
FREE ACCESS TO 16 LOCATIONS
- Visit the locations in any order you like (see timetable).
- The concerts last about 15 minutes and are separated by short breaks.
- In case of bad weather most concerts are sheltered.
- Some sites have limited capacity. If a location is full the attendants will direct you to the nearest concert.
- There are two information points: Place de la Monnaie and Place communale de Molenbeek.
- Volunteers (in special United Music of Brussels t-shirts) are stationed along the route to guide and inform you.